Thursday, July 18, 2013

It's been awhile

So it's been awhile this I know. I have been enjoying the summer before school starts. It has been quickly approaching . Since the last time I wrote I had a birthday  35 yikes ! Where has the time gone? Growing up I always heard that time flies faster the older you get. I never knew how true that would be. Where has 35 years gone? I have been through so much, and learned so many things. I am great-full for all my lessons . Are there things I would have changed ? I would say yes and no. I would never change the things that would have changed my present. I love my boys so much anything  that would have changed that I would never change. 

On a lighter note. We spent all morning at a splash pad with my friend Beth and her kidos . It was do much fun. I realized how much I miss them . It had been way to long. This is something I am working on. I think some days I get to caught up in the to do list I forget to enjoy things. The kids had so much fun too. It is 100 degrees and no one cared because we were all playing in the water . Ah the summer . Love it ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment