Thursday, September 19, 2013

Since I've been gone


It has been a few days since my last post. We have been busy here enjoying these last few nice days . I had my first paper due. I was so nervous to turn it. I am happy to say my teacher loved it. I am gleaming with excitement . Now to study for my psychology quiz. 

We have done so many fun activities this week it is so hard to go to work today. I know it's what I have to do though. I have posted some pictures below. 

I am also continuing on our path to clean healthy eating. I have been cooking so much more. It's amazing how rewarding and relaxing it really is. Everyone is loving getting involved too. I will be doing a more in depth post this weekend with pictures. I hope everyone has an amazing weekend making memories..........


Playing while big brother is at school ;)


Indoor somores on a rainy day


Basketball for L




 

2 comments: