Monday, September 30, 2013

Manic Monday

So today is the last day of September . I have set big goals for October so keep your fingers crossed I can follow through. I am really excited to say I have started to really introduce the family to clean eating. There has been some set backs. My husband loves junk food. It poses quite the challenge but the goal this week is to start off with shakes. I found these on a blog I think is 100 days of eating clean. I will post a link when I figure it out to the right site.lol I love the fact I can prep ahead and freeze. Our mornings are crazy in our house so anything to make it run more smoothly is a plus. 


I am not a huge fan of spinach and blueberries but this shake is really yummy. I will post all the recipes I use at the end of the week. 
Happy Monday!



1 comment: