Monday, November 18, 2013

Cara Box




Cara Box


I have thought so many times as to go about doing this post. To start, I had gotten paired with Tiffany who blogs at mysafehaven. Tiffany is so sweet. She is a working mother of a little girl who is the same age as my oldest. It was fun to see L get excited about helping me put together this box. The second person I was paired with was not quite what I expected. Which for me is ok. Actually better than ok. I am lucky enough to have heard about the Cara box from my sister Tanya. Her blog is The Baksha five. We get excited to talk about our Cara boxes. It has really been something for us to bond over.

I was having a family dinner to celebrate some birthdays and she surprised me with a Cara box! I thought it was the best. Being sisters it felt like Christmas ! She got me this amazing bag that I use for work now. All these amazing goodies.

What can I say? I love it! She knows what I like. Xox

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you liked your box. I was so sad to hear your partner flaked out on you and
    Had to make sure that you got something. :-)

    ReplyDelete