Saturday, November 9, 2013

Catching up

I know it has been awhile since my last writing. It is something I am working on. I will try to post at least three times this week. 

Now for catch up. Halloween was great! Even though it was cold and rainy the kids still had a blast. In the morning I even got to be the surprise reader in L's class and help with his school Halloween party. I loved it . It was a busy day for us . I also registered for next semester, we took the kids to see all their grandparents and great grandparents, and then made it back here to trick or treat with friends and have pizza. The kids were so worn out not even all the sugar they consumed kept them awake kept them awake after dinner. Lol

As the Turkey trot approaches I am trying to get in as much running as I can too. I have found myself a few times multitasking bringing my homework and reading while I run. Not totally effective, I know but efforts are made. Some goals this week are........

Read two chaperters in physchology and take two quizzes
Write my next essay for English
Run at least 3 times this week
Post three times
As always.... Enjoy my family



;) Have a happy weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment