Saturday, December 7, 2013

Taking a break from Studying

I wanted to take this quick break from studying. I seriouly think my brain hurts.lol . Even though going back to school has been a challenge on so many levels I never thought it would be. I am so thankful everyday that I have this chance. It is tuff I am lucky enough to have a understanding husband and children who have been a trumendous support system. Just wanted to take a moment to say I am so thankful. 

ps. My chemisrty set for next quarter finally arrived I couldn't believe how expensive it was but my inner geek is so excited. lol 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for commenting on my blog! The food tour really was amazing I had such a great time. I hope one day I can go back to school. I miss it so much. Glad you're excited and getting so much support :)

    ReplyDelete