Saturday, December 28, 2013

Book exchange

Hello

So I have decided to do something that I am completely excited about. I have decided to start a book exchange. People will sign up by sending me a e-mail listing two books you are interested in. Once the deadline date has arrived I will match people. You will be given 2 months to get to know each other. When the 2 months are up you will send your match 2 books. One will be off of the list of two you had sent with your sign up and the second one will be a new or used book from your match. Mind you if you send a used book. It must still be in good condition. There must be no stained or missing pages.if your match discontinues communication please let me know and I will rematch you. 

The first sign up will start January 07 and will close January 31. I have decided to keep it open so long because it is the first round. Please keep that in mind. 

The e-mail to registrar is

Amomwithgoals@gmail.com

Happy reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment