Thursday, January 9, 2014

Gabriel's Redemption

So here it goes my first book review. I  thought in honnor or starting the book exchange I would also do   some book reviews. This being the first. 

To give you a little background. I am a crazy reader. I genreraly read a book with in a week no matter how long it is. If it is good and I can't but it down it will be done in a few days.  To start off the reiew with Gaberil's Redemtion I thought was fitting. It was a popular series. 

The book:  This was a book I just could not wait for it to become available at the library to I went ahead and bought it. I was glad I did. It was in fact one I could not put down and was done in two days. It is a love story book. You defintly have to read the first two books in the series. It is the finally book of the story. I do not want to give away too much for the people that have not read it yet. That is the reason for the briefness  on the story. It is a must read. I did feel it was a little rushed  though. I felt as though it could have been broken into another book for the series. Anybody else read this book? Let me know if anybody has a good book reccomendatioon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment