Sunday, June 30, 2013

Getting caught up

So I know it has been a few days . I know what you are thinking slacking already . Which is defiantly not the case. I have been working on the last two goals as a combo . One is learn to except what I accomplish and two was not to fret when company is coming over. 
See this weekend we had a family dinner for my oldest sons ' birthday. Normally I would have been such a crabby ball of nerves , I would stay up until the wee hours of the morning and still feel I am unprepared . I am usually a wreck. 

So I am happy to say that is not what I did this weekend ! I went to bed before 11pm then I just got up early (5 :30 am ) got everything ready and truly relaxed. It was so much better. Today was amazing and my baby had a good birthday. ;) 
Now tomorrow starts a hole new challenge mmmmmmmmm

T   

No comments:

Post a Comment