Wednesday, June 26, 2013

The beginning

So here I go. I broke down and decided to start this blog. I am not sure where it will go, or if anyone will even read it but here I go.

I am a married 34 year old mom with goals and to do list about a mile long. I hope and dream of someday accomplishing most of the goals on my list. I have a very supportive husband and two amazing young boys. I always feel there is not enough time in a day. So to begin this blog I am going to start a goal a day. I will have to accomplish one thing a day and post about it for at least 30 days . Wish me luck.

T

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging. Have FUN with it. Don't stress. Blog the memories. Xoxo- Big Sis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ive always said there should be about 28 hours in a day, maybe more on the weekends. time flies by so fast these days, were always so busy doing one thing or another, and i am especially feeling that now that i have a child, so im sure with two it is even more so. i look forward to reading more! accomplishing even one small task every day is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete