Thursday, October 3, 2013

Keeping it clean

This title fits in so many ways. Being a mother of to small boys I feel I am always cleaning but yet my house is always a mess. I keep saying one day I am going to have the boys out with family and I am just going to scrub from top to bottom. Realistically I know it would probably only stay that way for maybe an hour before I felt it was destroyed. Any tips from the other moms out there? How do you do it? How do you fight the overwhelming exhaustion that you feel mid day? 

On another note I am finally sticking to some meal planning. I have continued with the shakes from 
100daysofrealfood.com and they have been really good. I have even gotten my donut loving hubby to try it and he even said it was good and surprisingly filling. 


This is the strawberry peach. It was good. 

Tonight though I branched out to one of their family dinners. It was the Chicken Marsala pasta. It was so delicious. My husband who is crazy picky. Said it was really good and can't wait for the left overs. So yummy. I loved the fact it was a FAMILY meal usually when it says serves for 4 my boys are always wondering where more is. They love sauce and this had plenty . So happy. I did do green beans instead of asparagus just because it's what I had in the house. Definilty making this again! 






No comments:

Post a Comment