Monday, October 7, 2013

Manic Monday

I want to start off by saying I apologies for not getting the recipes up yet it has been crazy town here. I have had a week full of homework. Not just mine either I am amazed how much L gets in kindergarten. He is doing really well though and really enjoys the work. This week I get to be a chaperone for his first field trip to the pumpkin farm. I am so glad to be picked to go along. I will post pictures . 

This week we are keeping up with the shakes they really are yummy. Who knew going green would taste so good. I have noticed a huge difference in my energy level. My husband also told me he wants to try doing vegtable lunches. I was really happy to hear this. I have always been huge on vegetables . I have always thought he needed more. I am also trying to introduce this to my sons too in hopes that they can enjoy some of these yummy fall veggies. Any good ideas are welcome. 


No comments:

Post a Comment