Wednesday, October 23, 2013

It's been awhile

So I know it has been awhile since my last post. I have been crazy busy. I knew going back to school would step it up a notch but I also decided to give myself a few project to get done. Every year around Christmas I go crazy with the amount of things my kids accumulate over the year and wounded where are we going to put all their Christmas goodies. So this year I decided to bit the bullet and finally get rid of all the baby clothes. No more hanging on to them for one more. It is sad but yet happy to move on to another chapter. No more babies. In February on I think it was Dateline or 20/20 they had a show on ways to sell your kids old things for money to help out with the new things they need. They talked about a few companies and decided to go with one call Thredup. I had ordered a clean out bag and even got a few shirts from the boys to check out their standards. I loved it! I had gotten two practically new Gap dress shirts for under $15. So that being said up in the attic my husband went. They only take 12 months and up so I found a another company that was also featured called swap.com. As of right now my room in covered in piles of clothes but I am making headway. I am so excited to see the outcome. I will keep you posted. 


No comments:

Post a Comment