Friday, May 30, 2014

Groove Book

So I have to admit. I love the show Shark tank. I think deep down I love the idea of being a entrepreneur. I enjoy seeing the passion and drive that these people have. With that being said I saw something about a month ago that totally grabbed my attention. It was called Groove book. You down load the app onto your phone and it allows you to print your pictures. So I went ahead and did this. I am always taking pictures with my phone. Let's be honest while an actual camera gives you a better quality picture it is just crazy to juggle carrying both a phone, a camera, and two kids. 

I was so excited today to get my book. I felt it was really well put together. I paid 2.99 to get 100 pictures. You sign up and receive a book of pictures you choose every month. I love this hole concept. You can cancel at anytime. So my advice is to give it a shot. Here is what mine looked like. 


I should also note this review is entirely on my own. I did not receive any compensation.  

1 comment: