Thursday, May 29, 2014

Shopping online

As a mother of two boys going shopping is always a big event. I have become quite a fan of online shopping. I can not remember who told me about this site called Zulily. I gave it a shot and let me say I love it. I have ordered from them a few times. From boots for me to some hard to find educational toys for my kids the service has been consistent. It has always been great. I love the fact that you can track your package from day one. Not just from when it has been shipped. The quality of the items is always great. Nothing has felt cheap poor quality. I recently ordered swim shoes for my boys. I have to say I bought them for 4.99 and they are the same quality as the $20 pairs I see at the stores. The thing I love is the items are limited so you will not see many people with the same ones. My son has gotten a ton of compliments on those shoes. I have included a link to check out their site. Please take a moment to browse I promise you will not be disappointed . Once I figure out howto get a good picture I will post picture of some of the items I have purchased. I have posted a banner above. I am still trying to figure this out. 




No comments:

Post a Comment