Saturday, May 24, 2014

Restart button

I know it has been awhile. I could give a list of excuses but that will not do any of us any good. When I first started this blog I was just courious of the blogging world. I honestly was wondering if I really could be heard. I was also told by numerous people when becoming a mother/ wife make sure to take time for myself. I have always love to write. So bam here we are. In the past, I have not taken this blog to where I wanted to. I always found an excuse about having time. Well, I know longer want to do that. So with that being said keep a look out for a hole new style of blog. I want to include a variety of things from online shopping , product reviews, recipes, exersise, and probably even some random DYI and things that I just like. I hope this will attract more readers. So until next time. 

Me for awhile 

No comments:

Post a Comment