Thursday, August 29, 2013

Cara box reveal

I am so excited to be apart of this amazing thing. This was my first Cara box and I loved it! I've gotten to know two amazing women / moms. I sent to Elina and Danielle sent to me. She really hit the nail on the head. Even down to the scratch tickets . I feel so blessed . I have posted a pick below. Along with the Cara box link.


Cara Box





I am not sure that the picture does not do it justice. I love the fact not only did she nail it on the head she wrote cards and recipes . I can't wait try them out. Thank you again you did an amazing job. 



2 comments:

  1. im so glad you enjoyed it :) im thinking i should make the summer recipes one more time before fall really kicks in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you joining again this month? You would be happy to know I picked up a copy of Memoir of a Geisha the other day. I will let you know when I start reading it. Currently ready Joy Luck Club with my 15 year old son. English class got to love them for making the kids read memorable books.

    ReplyDelete