Thursday, August 15, 2013

Perfect end to the night

Today I was going to take the kids to the zoo but because A is teething and super crabby I decided to not take that challenge. He fell sleep early so L and I played games and did fun learning activities ( also got a TON of laundry done). I love watching my boys, seeing them get so excited about using their imagination. The things that L does makes me crack up. I still can't believe he is starting school. He is so full of energy I know it is what he needs to grow. A is also developing such a personality . When I see the two play I am just in aww. 

Tonight was some much needed time at me sister and brother-law's house. We did a pizza night. This is one of my favorite things. I love that we can just hang out . I know it sounds strange but its like my recharge . We missed my niece but we got to spend time with my nephews and my oldest nephew's girlfriend (ahhh young love ) . I am so proud of what they are becoming, and the drive I see in them. When did they get older though ? It seems like just yesterday they we the age my boys are. Time flies. I always always love my sister talk. Even if we talk about nothing it's the best.

1 comment:

  1. Aweee. I enjoy our visits. We need to do it more often. :) I am looking forward to seeing first day of school pictures. Pretty crazy I have one in his last year of school and yours is starting his first year.

    ReplyDelete