Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Women's club

So after a nice morning with Tony running some errands while the kids played at their child center. I had a meeting to join the Streamwood women's club. I had been thinking about doing this for sometime. I really wanted to get more active in  our community.  I feel very strongly that no one should be hungry. Just the thought of someone having a empty stomach and no way to fill it saddens me. I really want to do more to help. I feel so many people have really forgotten how to help one another. A elderly person should never have to choose between medicine or food;or both. I see so much food go to waste when it really should go to ones in need. I am sure they won't care if its day old bread or slightly burned. Some may not even care if something is a day past the sell by date. As long as they had something in their bellies to soothe the growling. 

Enough of my tirade for now. Today really was a great day. I feel very blessed. I am so nervous about tomorrow's Crossfit. I am finally not sore.
So part of my time with the hubby today we went to Woodfield Mall and had these great frozen yogurt mmmmmmm. I highly recommend this place.

  

2 comments:

  1. Autumns new thing is frozen yogurt. She loves it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Defiantly have to take her to this place omg soo good.

    ReplyDelete