Friday, August 23, 2013

Determined not to procrastinate

So every year for my kids birthdays I like to go all out( at least as much as I can ) . The time is approaching for A's second birthday. This year it is Mickey Mouse club house. I wanted to incorporate some fun different ideas. I absolutely love cake pops! I think they are so yummy ,the perfect portion of dessert, and when at a party you do not have to worry about juggling a plate. So for A's party of course I am doing Mickey pops. I decided to do a silhouette pop to save some time because I am doing all the cooking for the party. So I decided to combine a few ideas in hopes of something amazing in the end. Since Mickeys club house is bright colors I decided on doing this for the actual cake.........



I am hoping this does not turn into a epic fall once I start making the pops. Lol I will post pictures. Keep you fingers and toes crossed :). 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment