Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Cara box send off and books books and more books


On another note today was also book buy day for school. So I took A with me after getting his 2 year pictures and battled the madness together. It was nice to see in all the craziness that I was not the only one pushing a stroller and battling a not so happy little one. Can you believe 2 books cost over $175.00 !! Wow is all I can say. I am excited though. It has been a long time goal of mine to finish college. I am more determined now than ever. 




For some time now my sister has been blogging about participating in something called Cara box. So when I started this blog I knew it was something I wanted to check out. So for sometime now I have been getting to know two great ladies. Today was the box send off. I can't wait to post more in my reveal blog to come.  


Cara Box













3 comments:

  1. yay! not to buying expensive books but of course to cara box and getting to know you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes yay to Cara box! Boo to expensive books.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I received my Cara Box today and LOVE it. I filmed a Vlog as I was opening and can not wait to share it in my reveal post. I can not wait to see yours.

    ReplyDelete