Friday, August 16, 2013

So it begins

Today marks a big day for our family. L met his first elementary school teacher. He was so excited to say the least. He did not want to leave. It was very cute. On our way out we met his principle too. It was a great morning. He is going to love it on Monday. Afterwards I treated him to his favorite breakfast ( one i usually do not allow ) then we were off to run errands. A is still teething and on the crabby side so the more out and about he is the happier he is. So we ran errands until lunch time. Lol

After lunch it's off to work for me. I know it is good to get out and work but I just miss them so much when I am gone. When I get home they are passed out and always look so cute snuggled in bed. Until tomorrow when the craziness starts again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment