Friday, August 9, 2013

Trying new things

So over the last week my goal has been to try new things. I even started a new schedule with the kids. After many weeks of Tony trying to convince me I finally tried Crossfit last night. I was so nervous. I am not nearly as in shape as I used to be. It frustrates me . Anyway, because of this insecurity I have been very reluctant to try new physical things. Last night though I took the plunge. This is what I did. These pics are off their website so I am not in them but this is what we did....






It's a lot harder than it seems. I am not going to lie I am pretty sore today. I have to admit though . It's the best workout I have had in a long time. I feel fantastic ;) very happy I did this . 



 

1 comment:

  1. WOW!! I'm so proud of you.. I personally could not push myself to do this. I wish I had your bravery. We have this Pump-up team workout place here in my town and I want to join so badly but for some reason I wont jump. I can't wait to see your progress. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete